11AA Champions - Annandale
10AA Champions - Holdingford/Upsala
12AA Champions - Buffalo
14AA Champions - Maple Lake
• Two Berths to the MSF State Tournament will be awarded for each age group.
• Our tournament will follow the MSF Rules & Regulations. Copy & paste the link below for all rules pertaining to your specific age division.
• Tournament director and staff reserve the right to shorten games, or eliminate games that will not have direct impact on determining a champion due to adverse weather conditions.
• Coaches or team managers must turn in an official MSF team roster to the tournament staff prior to your first game. The staff will be wearing neon Pot O' Gold shirts.
• At the completion of each game, please remove any trash and vacate the dugouts as quickly as possible. There is ample space outside the fences for team meetings.
• Any protests or rule violations must be reported prior to the last out of the game.
• Pitching innings must be reported to a tournament director, immediately following each game. The innings will be posted next to the tournament bracket.
• Please be ready to play at least 15 min prior to your game time. Weather forecasts may result in game times being moved earlier.
• Batting cages at Diamond & Dreams are first come, first serve. There will not be a pitching machine available.
• Please do not bring outside food or beverages. Concessions will be available at both facilities.
• No Pets Allowed
• Maple Lake your baseball is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Pot O' Gold T-Shirts will be available for purchase at the concession area.
• Tournament changes due to weather, eat. will be sent via email & text.
• Thank you for attending the annual Pot O' Gold Tournament. Enjoy the weekend!
Dave Zander (Tournament Director)
13AA Champions - Benson
MAPLE LAKE YOUTH BASEBALL ASSOCIATION